Vintage Crochet Patterns
Wonderful Patterns From Days Past
If you love to crochet, then you're going to love the patterns provided here. There are 20 vintage crochet patterns provided in this manual, that you'll find an absolute joy to crochet.
The patterns provided are not only easy to crochet, they are also top selling items at craft shows, fairs and bazaars. You'll find your hook flying so fast as you stitch some of these projects. You'll quickly build your stock in no time!!
These patterns also make wonderful gifts for the special loved ones in your life.
Patterns Provided In The Manual
- Crochet Work Bag ~ This bag makes a fantastic holder for your crafting supplies, yet is elegant enough to pass for a wonderful elegant purse.
- Dahlia Bedspread ~ The 3 Dimensional motifs that make up this lovely bedspread are 6 sided, super easy to stitch, and also make wonderful matching tablecloths, curtains and pillowcases.
- Juanita Doll ~ This wonderful doll dress is so easy to stitch, yet creates a dress lovelier than anything any Queen would possess.
- Sunlight Hat ~ This hat makes a lovely addition to any wardrobe, and is oh so perfect for keeping your face shaded on sunny days.
- Shell Motif ~ This lovely medallion makes wonderful tablecloths, bedspreads, curtains and even place mats for your kitchen decor.
- Beaded Doily ~ We all know doilies are lovely, but when you combine elegant stitches with beautiful beads, you've created a doily that will have even your hardest guests gasping in awe.
- Follow Your Fancy Bag ~ This vintage purse is quick to crochet, made to last and will match anything you have in your wardrobe.
- Wedding Ring Bedspread ~ Crochet this lovely bedspread for the happy bride-to-be in your life, and never again wonder if you have the perfect gift for such a fine day.
- Oval Shell bag ~This bag is made to be gazed upon, and makes a wonderful addition to your Sunday dress. It's also suitable for girls as it fits perfectly in tiny hands.
- Sweet Sue Snood ~ When crocheting a matching snood to match the purse above, you've created something wonderful that any little girl would be proud of wearing. This snood is better than any cheap bow purchased at department stores, and looks so much better in a young girls hair.
- Rose Ruffled Centerpiece ~ This lovely centerpiece makes an elegant display on even the finest of tables.
- Lacy Crochet Baby Set ~ This summer set is beautiful for any baby girl, yet breezy enough for even the hottest summer days.
- Fringed Tiebacks ~ Grace your curtains with these tiebacks that match any decor, to uplift your window treatment within minutes.
- Flower Holder And Candlesticks ~ These matching candlestick holders and flower holder display are perfect for any mantel or dining room table.
- Crocheted Flower Picture ~ Grace your walls with this lovely 3 dimensional floral picture, or use this pattern to cover books with elegance.
- Work Basket ~ This workbasket is sturdy enough to hold many supplies, yet functional enough to be carried anywhere. It also makes a lovely picnic basket.
- Wrought Iron Wall Plaques ~ With the look of wrought iron, you'll find this wall display perfect for any country kitchen.
- Sewing Susan ~ Organize your needle and threads attractively using this Sewing Susan that can be crocheted in a jiffy.
- Vintage Purse ~ This purse is dainty, elegant and fine enough for even the most prestigious affairs. Although it's quite delicate, you'll find that it's still sturdy enough to hold basic makeup and change.
- Heart Sachet ~ This cute ruffled sachet makes a wonderful pincushion and also makes a wonderful air freshener for closets and cars when stuffed lightly with fine scented potpourri.
And The Best Part Is That You Can Be Reading This Book In Less Than 90 Seconds From Now!
That's right! No more waiting for the mailman to come to your door 7-10 days later.. You can start reading this book instantly!